Eventbrite TicketClick on the Link above to purchase your ticket.
Mothers & Grandmothers
The Birthing Community members welcomes you.
What you’ll receive our undivided attention.
We will listen to you, and create a caring, safe, nurturing environment.
Acknowledge your questions, and concerns.
Asist and honor your vision to create your ideal birth.
Your story, your experience is important it become a lifetime of memories.
You’ll be introduced to new friends and family of the birthing community.
Participate: discover, produce and sing your own song.
November 5-7 2021
3 pm Friday - 3:30 pm Sunday
When we asked you about what you wanted as you the participants to walk away with after the event, you condensed it down to LISTENING. Being heard, acknowledged, feel supported, encouraged, renewed,
Everything revolves around this theme of LISTENING,
a. listening with self-care your body mind and spirit /breath, meditation& prayer.
b. nutritional needs the food we eat and why,
c. building relationships & community have real interactions with each other
d. have continued educational content at the retreat.
" Your Legacy", will it make a difference, and will it make an impact?
Our conversations and program will include:
1. Explore ways to understand and identify your role in this sacred space. What are the needs of the mother and the birth worker? (Affirmation: I am fully equipped for the Divine Plan of my life: I am more than equal to the situation)
2. Understand why back to basics is so important. Release your personal power and trust in your inner intuitive knowing, God-given gifts to help yourself and other women. (Affirmation: The unexpected happens, my seemingly impossible good now comes to pass.)
3. Reveal your key role in taking your place in the circle of life, support the birthing mothers of future generations. ( Affirmation: The Devine Design of my life now comes to pass. I now fill the place that I can fill and no one else can fill. I now do the things which I can do and no one else can do.)
4. Embrace and hold dear to family values, culture, and principles. (Affirmation: All doors now open for happy surprises and the Divine Plan of my life is speeding up under grace.)
5. Design your new lifestyle, as a new mother, doula, midwife, entrepreneur and understand the benefits of a family agreement. (Affirmation: I let go of everything not divinely designed for me, and the perfect plan of my life now comes to pass)
6. Build upon the 12 principles of the Ultimate Gift Legacy business model and why. (Affirmation: What is mine by Divine Right can never be taken from me. God's Perfect Plan for me is built upon a rock.)
7. Create a nurturing self-care environment for yourself first, to help every Doula and Midwife go the distance, first setting the foundation prioritizes YOU, feel like you and your family is the most important family in the world. (Affirmation: My mind, body, and affairs are now molded according to the Divine pattern within.)
8. Pass on these values and practices to your birth clients and their families ( Affirmation: What God has done before, He will do for me, and more.)
9. Provide Trade Secrets, Tools, Techniques, Applications, Practical Skills, Scope of Practice, Evidence-Based information, for each phase, before, during, and after, pregnancy and delivery. (Affirmation: God's ways are ingenious, His methods are sure.)
10. Evaluate, critical thinking, the roles of human High Touch vs High Tech. Technology doesn’t have the human touch, we evaluate the value of both, and when each technology can benefit or aid both the mother and the doula or midwife. ( Affirmation: I will give you the righteous desires of your heart.)
11. Resources, build a directory of a community of people, products, and services. ( Affirmation: They that seek the Lord shall not want of any good thing. )
12. Nurture the most important gift you have to give is YOU, Your story, What is your why. Your legacy. (Affirmation: I will remember the works of the Lord; surely I will remember thy wonders of old. What God has given cannot be diminished.))
Vision and Purpose
Going back to basics, we feel this is a really important time to come together as a community of women to strengthen, support and encourage one another.
Special Guest Speakers, Birthing Community Legacy Leaders, Grandmother, Mothers, Doulas Midwives, and Birth Workers.
For those of us who have been in the Birth Work arena for decades we will be sharing our experiences, wisdom, knowledge as well as provide a nurturing, caring, environment to acknowledge and honor you.
From the beginning of time, women have helped other women to give birth. This process has evolved for thousands of years, at that moment in time birth workers did not realize their contribution and impact on the history of humanity. Women need to learn the past to make history.
We will be looking deeper at the feminine history of birth. In this way we can pass on the wisdom and integrate this sacred knowledge, to carry it forward into our lives, insuring the art of birth continues for many generations to come.
Historically, mothers have sought out trusted confidants to help them manage their fears of labor & deliver their baby safely.
Doulas and midwives have willingly opened their hearts and hands to the mothers and passed the torch onto the next birth worker, who has answered that internal calling, to help women through the birthing process.
As we, the seasoned, Mothers, Doulas and Midwives, Birthing Community Legacy Leaders we will share our personal experiences pouring our hearts into the new Mother, Doula and Midwife.
We know you will be touching the lives of at least seven generations. Your quantifiable results and impact will leave a ripple effect and legacy like a pebble tossed into a pond reaching shorelines you never thought possible.